ONLINE SALE TERMS
Changing or cancelling an order
Once an order has been accepted and payment made, it cannot be changed. Depending on whether the order has been processed and shipped by the store, you may be able to Change the order by calling us on 03 381 2707 or completing the contact us form. Please note, we will always do our best to accommodate your request but you may be liable for additional freight costs to return any items purchased in error.
FAILURES (MINOR AND MAJOR)
If the goods (or services) we supply do not comply with a consumer guarantee, but can be remedied within a reasonable time, we will either repair the goods or replace the goods with goods of identical type. If we cannot repair or replace the goods within a reasonable time, we will provide you with a refund of the purchase price.
A 'major failure' is where the failure in the goods cannot be repaired or cannot be repaired within a reasonable time, or where the failure constitutes a 'failure of substantial character' as set out by section 21 of the CGA.
If a failure amounts to a major failure, you are entitled to return the goods and choose to have a replacement of the returned goods or a refund. Alternatively, you may elect to retain the goods and obtain compensation for the reduction in value of the goods.
Where you choose a replacement, we will where available, provide goods of the same type and similar value to the returned goods.
(1) Prices shown are in New Zealand dollars and include GST where applicable. Prices do not include any costs associated with set-up or installation, which shall be your responsibility. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. We may vary any prices on this website at any time without notice to you.
(2) Images of products shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
(3) Unless otherwise stated, any accessories, manchester or furnishings shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
(4) We reserve the right to correct any errors
(1) All payments must be made by you in full.
(2) Payments must be made via the ANZ eGate’ secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers or by authorising us to charge your credit card account for the total price of the products ordered and the applicable delivery fees at the time the products are dispatched.
(3) The website employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer technology from the ANZ eGate secure payment gateway to secure our payment systems.
(4) To the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by you where credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
(5) If there is a problem with your payment (for example, if your credit card transaction is declined), we may contact you to make alternative payment arrangements. You will be liable for all debt collection costs where you fail to make payment for any order when payment is due.
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY
(1) Subject to your compliance with these Sales Terms and our acceptance of your Order, we will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
(2) When you complete your Order you will be prompted to select whether you wish to collect your Order from a NZ BESTHOME FURNITURE store or to have the Order delivered to an address specified by you at your cost.
(3) Delivery times within 3-7 Business days for addresses with in south Island ,Delivery times may be greater than 7 business days for remote areas
(4) Delivery times within 7-12 Business days for addresses with in North Island , Delivery times may be greater than 12 business days for remote areas
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) The privacy of your personal information is important to us. We recognise the trust you place in us through your dealings with us. We do everything we can to maintain that trust. Under law, your rights to privacy are also protected. Privacy laws place strict requirements on us to treat certain information collected as confidential, to store information securely and to allow you easy access to check and correct your information.
(2) We or our third parties may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact our Customer First Team. Personal information may include your name, residential or postal address, telephone number and email address.
NZ BESTHOME FURNITURE utilises a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All user contact information is contained behind a firewall and only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights. As an added safeguard, NZ BESTHOME FURNITURE does not store credit card information.